Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The B.I. Trip: DicE Party


I know it's really lame to post so many pics that you're on it...sorry about that...but I had an awesome time with this guys at the bar. Jeff's giving me some important advice that I wouldn't forget even after the Jim Beam shots. Thanks! Cheers to Hank!
To sum up: great people to sit down and have a beer with. Simple but meant a lot to me.

On the left, Mr. Hangover, one of the reasons I woke up at 2 pm the next day.
Mr. Godspeed, Vicki and Mrs. Godspeed.

On the right, Jeff (Church of Choppers), he's the fuckin' best!! Nicest person I've met in a long time.

Cheers to Max!!! I wish I could do the trip that he did (Oakland-NY-Oakland)once in my life.

I'm not sure I should post the pic that we're laughing about...
Jason (Dime City Cycles), Dean and Matt.

What the fuck kind of hat is that??? Dean (DicE Magazine)

Ros (Godspeed) and Max (4Q) and beer.

That's Matt (DicE) and Chopperdave (finally...giving me a fucking help on how I should go about his helmet!!!) It's not easy to create helmets for guys that you look up to.

my favorite mag!

2 comments:

blog tracker